Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day Four

We just left the Cousin's house at 9:47 after a biscuits and gravy breakfast, all sad to leave.

10:02:36

We are driving down to Tennessee and will hopefully reach It tonight. My legs are so crowded I can't move them.

3:08:31

We just drove over the Mississippi and Ohio rivers. Inside were lots of barges. The rivers were really big. We then drove through Kentucky. Several hours later we crossed into Tennessee, now around seven more hours to go!
A few hours later we drove through Nashville and wow, it was really big! Probably the biggest city I've seen besides Tel-Aviv. Once there we saw the Titans stadium.
12:30 [in case you were wondering I forget the exact time so 12:30 is only a estimate]
We finally got to Aunt Wanda's house! I was so tired I was barely able to say 'Hi!' We went straight to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I love to drive form Montana to the south we've done it maybe 40 times haha!

    ReplyDelete