Monday, May 18, 2009

Wild Snake Hunt








Most of you have probably heard of a wild goose chase. Well he had a wild snake chase, both figuratively and literally. My little Brother Andrei had found a bunch of baby snakes the day before, and promised to show my little sister Abby. Me and my older Sister Molly decided to come along. Now, before you jump to conclusions, I would like to say I don't scare easy. Being drowned, strangled, buried alive and any other form of asphyxiation does scare me. Oh, and snakes. Well, they don't exactly scare me, more like freak me out. Why then would I want to go and see a bunch then?!?!?!?! I still don't know. So we set out on that 70 something degree weather to go find baby snakes. Me and Molly rode our bikes, so we naturally went faster. While waiting for every one else to catch up we decided to check on the old elk that was killed sometime in the winter. All that was left was its head, back bone and some ribs. Finally my younger siblings caught up we went out. Andrei checked where they were last time and, to every once disappointment the snakes where gone. So now I had to worry about a bunch of snakes on the loose! Removing some bushes Andrei suddenly screams he found them, only instead of a Bunch of baby snakes, its a bunch of fully grown snakes! So for the next few minuets we spent searching for them and taking pictures. After that the long, hot bike ride back. But definitely worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment