Saturday, May 23, 2009

Duct Tape


"Duct Tape is like the force. It has a dark side and a light side and it holds the world together."


So true! I have yet to find something that cant be fixed by Duct tape. Leaky hoses, our compost tumbler, a toy light saber, my moms bible. All these have been fixed by duct tape.


I'm sure that in a few years the New York Times is going to come out with a new headline : 'Cancer and the common cold are cured by Duct Tape!'


Already we know duct tape kills warts.


Truly Duct tape is mans best friend.

2 comments:

  1. You may not know, but my cousin and her husband have created something called the 'tape wrangler', which stores and cuts duct tape! It is a new invention and is really great. I should get you one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, actually I did. It sounds really cool!
    You should get me one after you get me that ice cream maker:)

    ReplyDelete