Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to School

Today was a very solemn event, like a funeral, only worse. Today we went back to School. Good bye summer break, good bye freedom.

O.K, so it's not that bad, but you get the picture. Naturally, we were late starting school, as we had to drop Orli {Yes, with an I and not a Y, as Molly so patiently mentioned.} off at the vet, then pick up some breakfast. Most of my school was old, same stuff I did last year. Well, I did a new history thing, but I'll talk about that later.

I forgot how to do my math, but it slowly came back. The problems were really easy, too.

For science I had to color a DNA strand, which almost made me wonder what grade I was really in, 9th or 1st.

On my Hebrew on the Rosetta Stone program, I did pretty good for not having done it in awhile. {In other words I failed dramatically.}

No comments:

Post a Comment