Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Sunday

Yesterday was Super Sunday, but since the super bowl was such a depressing event, I will refrain from stating the facts of the game.

Earlier in the day we had to clear our road so that my mom could see it to drive in and out. First we started out with shovels, but my dad and I got our ATV started up, and since it has a blade to push away the snow we started to use that. It worked very well. While my dad was pushing the snow, me and my brothers played snow ball fight.

As I mentioned above I will not talk about the depressing event that was our super bowl, however, I will say that we had chilly cheese fries, pop-corn, nachos and pizza.

After the super bowl my dad had to call a friend who had to call a friend to pull out my mom, who got stuck in the snow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I just found your blog. I live in Iowa. It snowed here all last night and all day today. The snow will end some time tomorrow. We will get over half a foot of snow by time it is all done. My four kids were let out of school early today.--Gregory S. Collins

    ReplyDelete